05 April, 2014

Divinity

In the heart, lies the wick of Curiosity.
And it burns for ever, sans any Ferocity.

Thy wick never shares, with mine, its flame,
For I am all wet, searching for flame.
Come here, with your flame, to light me up.
Let thy flame, dry my wick, rouse me up.
My wick does not burn, no spark has come.
Will thy flame stay calm, near won't it come?

In thy heart, lies the wick of curiosity.
And it burns for ever, sans any ferocity.

Lo! The fire arose, it came so close;
Sparks flew by, lit me up, piled my woes.
My fire hurts me, in ferocity.
Come teach me, to keep tranquillity.
I shame those in nigh, in arrogance.
When alone, I cry, in penitence.

In my heart, lies the wick of curiosity.
And it burns for ever, not sans ferocity.

Aloud it trumpets,  all that it knows.
Fire kindled clefts, have but piled more woes.
Alleviate me, of arrogance.
Thy flame showed me, the path of Patience.

In the heart, lies the wick of curiosity.
And it burns for ever, sans any ferocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to know that You care to comment.

Thank you

Who am I? Or is it Who I am?